Act fast, special offers end soon! Up to $294 is savings when you get Premium today.
Get offer codes

Looking back at the Dataquest Writers Challenge of Jan-Feb (and a sneak peek for another contest)

Hey yall,

This January, we invited everyone in our community to participate in a 2-month long Dataquest Writers Challenge to write an article in our magazine - Dataquest Direct.

This challenge has now ended and I’m excited to inform y’all that we saw a participation that exceeded my imagination! :confetti_ball: :tada:

In these 2 months, 12 learners published a total of 13 articles in our magazine! :heart_eyes:

Here they are:

Please join me in congratulating them for sharing these awesome articles! :clap:

Apart from bragging rights, these writers will also get:

• 1 extra day of Dataquest for every like that their articles get. I’ll grant these by the end of next week. So, writers, you have 1 more week to share your articles with friends and gather the likes.
  • A shiny new Writer badge in the Community!

Sneak Peek: The March Writer Contest

Owing to the success of this writers challenge, we have decided to double down and organize a March Writers contest - this time with a 250 USD prize! :heart_eyes:

To participate, all you need to do is publish an article in Dataquest Direct in the month of March. I’ll share more details about this contest soon.

In the meantime, get your writing hats on, folks! :wink:

7 Likes

Thank you for the recognition @nityesh!

Well done!

Happy coding and writing everyone :smile:

3 Likes

@nityesh Thank you for such a nice surprise! You’ve really encouraged me to make writing an essential part of my learning journey. :heart:

3 Likes

Waiting for another article from you @artur.sannikov96 and @veratsien! :wink:

3 Likes

It was a great initiative, Nityesh, thanks a lot for that! :star_struck: I really enjoyed writing my article (and I’m enjoying it also now :joy:), and I was happy to discover these skills in me :bulb:

2 Likes

Wohoo! :partying_face: You have a great writer in you, Elena! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Looking forward to seeing your submissions this month. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very good submissions from all of us! I gave my :heart: to everyone​:laughing:

2 Likes