31 Years of Python | 48 Hour Sale Extension!!!
days
hours
minutes
seconds

Looking For Feedbacks For The Guided Project 1

Hello, everyone I just finished my first project in data science I am also an absolute beginner and have no programming background.

I found this project quiet challenging I also have my own struggle especially in turning my analysis or what I have done into words so is there anything I can do to overcome this.

Also I want to ask is it okay to not have my own strategy as a first project ?.

Hoping to get feedbacks and some advice.

Here the link of the mission.

Basics.ipynb (84.4 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @gehadeltabakh,

Congratulations on finishing the first guided project and Welcome to the community. The first one is a long one and a difficult one for someone who is an absolute beginner. I also had similar difficulties when I started this project. And yes, I had to look at the solution notebook to get guidance and validation at almost each steps. So personally, I think it is okay not to have our own strategy for this first project. After all the aim of these projects are to guide us to learn better. As long as we are learning something from it, I think it is okay.

Coming to your project, it looks good. You have nicely structured and given suitable headings. I think could be a good idea to add more code comments so that when you go back to the project after a while it will be easier for you to remember some of the more complex steps.

Other than that I don’t think there is anything more to add. You have followed the instructions quite well and everything looks good. Happy learning.

1 Like

Congrats on completing the project. If you plan on sharing it with future employers, it would be helpful to learn how to use Github effectively. As a matter of fact, it should be taught on @dataquest

1 Like