Looking for help on project, USA

Hi, I am in the dataquest community but haven’t completed yet. In my capacity as an engineer, I am looking for someone who has complete the machine learning course to help on a project for our company. The project is very well bounded and could take a couple weeks. There is possibility of some compensation, but we mainly see this as great experience and portfolio content.

Please let me know if you are interested, have completed the machine learning course, and feel you are at a place where you understand the basics yet need practice. Also preferred person lives in the US, or close to the Mountain Standard Time zone. My company is in Boulder, CO.

Let me know if there is a better place to post this solicitation as well.

Hey @brianwildes8,

I am interested, have completed the DQ Data Scientist path, and lived within the Mountain Standard Time in Boise, Idaho.

Hey alvinctk! What’s your name? Perhaps we can set up a brief call to discuss the fit, do you have any availability this afternoon?

1 Like

Hey @brianwildes8,

My name is Alvin Chia. I do have availability this afternoon. I think :thinking: it’s more appropriate to take this conversation to a private message.

1 Like