Matplotlib error message: MatplotlibDeprecationWarning when using Juptyer Notebook

Hi all,

I am working through the data visualization section and I am struggling to get started using basemap. I managed to work around the proj_lib error message using the code below. Then when I tried to map my coordinates, I received this error message:

"The dedent function was deprecated in Matplotlib 3.1 and will be removed in 3.3. Use inspect.cleandoc instead."

Screen Link: <!

The dedent function was deprecated in Matplotlib 3.1 and will be removed in 3.3. Use inspect.cleandoc instead.

import pandas as pd
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
import os
os.environ['PROJ_LIB']="C:\\Users\\Oz\\anaconda3\\pkgs\\proj4-5.2.0-ha925a31_1\\Library\\share"
from mpl_toolkits.basemap import Basemap as bmp
from pandas.plotting import register_matplotlib_converters

This worked so far. The issue came when I tried to map the following coordinates

maps = bmp(projection = 'merc', llcrnrlon=-180, llcrnrlat=-80, urcrnrlon=180, urcrnrlat=80)

What actually happened:

C:\Users\Oz\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\ipykernel_launcher.py:1: MatplotlibDeprecationWarning: 
The dedent function was deprecated in Matplotlib 3.1 and will be removed in 3.3. Use inspect.cleandoc instead.
  """Entry point for launching an IPython kernel.```

Kindly help. I've been on StackOverflow, github, credit and many others to find a solution but nothing is working. All help is appreciated.