After a long break, I’m excited to announce a new iteration of the Community Champions program!
Every week, we’ll recognize learners who:
- share noteworthy guided projects
- share their personal projects
- do helpful project reviews
- share innovative solutions to data science problems
- tell us the story of their success in data science
Engaging in such activities is helpful not only to the Community but also (and first of all!) to you on your learning journey!
Here are the Community Champions for this week:
@jesmaxavier revisited their old project on Popular App Profiles on Google Play and App Store from the standpoint of their new knowledge. This work stands out for its great structure and navigation system, plenty of clean insightful graphs, easy-to-follow code, smooth storytelling, and interesting conclusion.
@adam.kubalica , @jesmaxavier , @Edelberth , @artur.sannikov96 , @gunnar.geissler, @kashishrastogi2000 recently did a great job helping other learners and giving them a valuable feedback on their guided projects.
Thanks a lot, guys, for your enthusiasm and participation in our Community!
I am proud to reward you with:
- A 7 day extension on your current Dataquest subscription
- An exclusive Community Champion badge in our Community