Meet our Community Champions for this week!

@Elena_Kosourova ,
Thank you for the rewards. Super motivating.

1 Like

Thank you! I wasn’t expecting it.
:smiley:

1 Like

Thank you very much @Elena_Kosourova for your appreciation :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you very much :smile:

2 Likes

congratulations to everyone

3 Likes

Here are our Community Champions for this week: :tada:

Dataquest Project sharers:

• @shaun.oilund shared an amazing professionally-looking Analysis of ebay Car Sales in Germany in which they stepped outside the box and used hypothesis tests and advanced charts to check if the mean price of a used car changed from 2016 to 2022. This project is an outstanding example of independent thinking, problem statement, and problem-solving.

• Another great project from @abomayesan, on Chinook Database Analysis, demonstrates the power of using R and SQL together and stands out for its perfect structure, clearly stated project goals, clean and insightful visualizations, elegant and easy-to-read code, and well-presented explanations of project findings.

Project reviewers:

@Ezemonye_Omereji, @OlutokiJohn, and our Community Moderators were very helpful to our forum reviewing other learners’ projects and giving them encouragement and actionable feedback on what can be further improved in their work.

Useful resource sharer:

@nrwprad shared with us three cool free resources: a book on Python ML projects and two Python scripts (for fast file sharing and creating GIFs from a collection of images).

Thanks a lot, guys, for your enthusiasm and participation in our Community! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I am proud to reward you with:

• A 7-day extension on your current Dataquest subscription :rocket:
  • An exclusive Community Champion badge in our Community :medal_sports:
7 Likes

Thank you @Elena_Kosourova I’m truly grateful for the recognition from the community.

3 Likes

Well done, Champions! You are making this Community better :smile:

4 Likes

@Elena_Kosourova ,
The recognition is appreciated and super motivating. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you very much @Elena_Kosourova for your appreciation :innocent:

1 Like

Thank you @Elena_Kosourova for sharing your awesome remarks! I find it is very encouraging and gives motivation to move on to the next lesson, especially after finishing a project!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the recognition @Elena_Kosourova, it’s so great to see one get rewarded for working hard

1 Like

Here are our Community Champions for this week: :tada:

Individual Project sharer:

In his personal project on The Best MotoGP Rider Ever, @nrwprad fully applied his genuine curiosity to the data on the Grand Prix motorcycle racing championship, analyzed the performance of the participants of this event by creating different types of graphs using various dataviz libraries, and detected the top racers, as well as some interesting statistics about the wins.

Project reviewers:

@shaun.oilund, @anna.strahl, @OlutokiJohn, and @cy.ericson, together with our always-helpful moderators, hugely contributed to our Community this week by going through their peers’ projects and providing them with detailed and constructive feedback on the hard work they shared.

Thanks a lot, guys, for your enthusiasm and participation in our Community! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Thank you @Elena_Kosourova

1 Like

Thank you DQ, thank you @Elena_Kosourova

1 Like

Well done Champions!!, Thank you for sharing knowledge and helping other learners

2 Likes

Thank you for always

1 Like

@Elena_Kosourova Thank you so much!! :grin: It’s really great to know I’m making progress.

1 Like

Thank you very much and congrats to this weeks champions!

1 Like

Here are our Community Champions for the last month: :tada: :partying_face: :trophy:

Individual Project sharer:

@PastorSotoBlanco shared his individual project on BTC Price prediction which is a must-read for its burning topic, a professional introduction to the problem, a detailed description of the data used and the model built, meaningful charts, and exhaustive instructions on how to run the project and deploy the model.

• @shaun.oilund shared a project on An Analysis of Heavy Traffic Indicators on I-94 which stands out for its capturing title, excellent navigation scheme, outlining project scope and purpose, providing background information together with detailed data description and relevant links, discussing project assumptions and limitations, and building insightful plots complemented with curious observations on the main traffic patterns.

• In his first but already impressive project on Prison Helicopter Escapes, @chuawt applied a creative approach to data exploration and storytelling, clearly stated project goals, dug deep into the data, did more than was required in the instructions, created compelling visualizations, and made interesting conclusions. Also, cool cover picture and a good choice of colors for plots! :rainbow:

• @abomayesan shared his project on Web Scraping With R where he built an end-to-end webscraping workflow. The project is notable for its clearly presented goal, easy-to-follow structure, exhaustive explanations of each step, helpful images, and the indication of a possible drawback of the applied approach.

Project reviewers:

A special shoutout goes to @vishallbabu5, @OlutokiJohn, @PastorSotoBlanco, and @mkurylowski, who, together with our Community Moderators, were of great help to our forum the last weeks reviewing their peers’ projects and giving them actionable ideas on the further improvement of their work.

Success Story sharer:

@Johnsonk51502 shared with us his inspiring success story on how he landed his first job as a Data Analyst after completing Dataquest courses.

5 Likes