Meet our Community Champions for this week!

Thank you, Elena! And happy Galentine’s Day

1 Like

Thank you Elena for this good news. Congratulations to all other champions.

1 Like

Thanks Elena for this amazing news! Its so good to be back!

1 Like

Thanks a lot Elena. It is indeed amazing to be here🙌

1 Like

Thanks @Elena_Kosourova! The acknowledgement is sincerely appreciated.

Congrats to all the other winners!! You guys are doing a great job!

1 Like

Here are the Community Champions for this week: :tada:

Individual Project sharer:

@jacqisbackyessheis made another cool individual project on Educational Apps on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store where she analyzed the available data in-depth and from all angles, created many amazing and insightful visualizations of various types, and came up with a very curious conclusion and recommendations.

Guided Project sharers:

• @noah.gampe shared an awesome project on Building a Handwritten Digits Classifier that stands out for its easy-to-follow storytelling, exploring various machine learning algorithms, discussing pros and cons of each method, final visual comparison of the accuracy of all the approaches, digging deeper into multi-layer perceptron weights, and suggesting further steps.

• @jesmaxavier reworked his project on Analyzing used car sales on E-bay Germany where he demonstrated once again his genuine curiosity and dug deeper into the data, added an eye-catching project title and subheadings, efficient navigation scheme, super-informative function documentation, created helpful plots, and made interesting observations and conclusion.

• @analuizallmp posted her project on Clean and Analyze Employee Exit Survey where she explored the data by many categories and their combinations and visualized the results, gave a link on interesting research on the effects of low job satisfaction, and provided useful function documentation.

• @alex.mazza.daily shared his first but already great project on Exploring eBay Car Sales where he conducted a very profound data cleaning and analysis, created plenty of helpful and insightful visualizations, and outlined the way forward.

Guided Project reviewers:

@artur.sannikov96, @jesmaxavier, @jithins123, and @brayanopiyo18 were extremely helpful to the Community reviewing their peers’ projects and giving them valuable feedback.

Useful resource sharer:

@Edelberth shared with the Community a useful resume builder.

Thanks a lot, guys, for your enthusiasm and participation in our Community! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I am proud to reward you with:

• A 7 day extension on your current Dataquest subscription :rocket:
  • An exclusive Community Champion badge in our Community :medal_sports:
7 Likes

Thanks for the recognitions @Elena_Kosourova!

And congratulations all champions:) You are making this Community better!

Happy coding :smile:

4 Likes

Thanks Elena for the recognition.
Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap: :bouquet: :partying_face: to all the champions. Let’s continue making DQ community a better place to stay.

4 Likes

That’s how I feel :dizzy:.

Thank you all. :100: it’s a very good place.

3 Likes

Hey! This is awesome! :smiley: I never thought I’d get one of these, haha! I’m so amazed at this community and how much I’ve been able to learn from others. I hope my project is able to help others! I spent a long time working on it with the idea of “how would I want to read and visualize this if I had no idea what it was about?”.

Anyway, thanks again! :grin:

4 Likes

@Elena_Kosourova, thank you for the consideration. Congrats :handshake: to the project contributors and reviewers. You guys are doing a great job in the community.

Also, a round of applause :clap: to our Community Moderator. Great job :trophy: reviewing all this.

3 Likes

Thank you @Elena_Kosourova for this good news. Congratulations to the fellow champions too. Great work everyone.

2 Likes

Here are the Community Champions for this week: :tada:

Individual Project sharer:

@evelin.kanda made an individual project on scraping the list of courses of the Dataquest Data Scientist path (adaptable also for the other Dataquest career paths) to track her current study progress at once. This is a super-creative and helpful approach to studying and applying the learned concepts in practice, Evelin!

Guided Project sharers:

• @israelogunmola shared a well-detailed and highly-informative project on Exploring eBay Car Sales Data that stands out for its profound data analysis, perfect structure, smooth explanations, excellent visualizations, efficient output format, interesting conclusion and recommendations, and prompting possible way forward. Also, Israel implemented some suggestions from the previous reviews on his projects! :heart_eyes:

• @noah.gampe shared an amazing perfectly-structured project on Creating A Kaggle Workflow that demonstrates cool storytelling, insightful visualizations, easy-to-read and well-commented code, digging very deep into the data (great job on family member analysis, dealing with collinearity, and trying different modules! :+1:), discussing pros and cons of various approaches, and suggesting further steps.

• @jweekes13 shared a well-structured project on Finding Heavy Traffic Indicators on the I-94 with very straight-to-the-point explanations, precise and descriptive title, clearly stated project goal, eye-catching plots, and easy-to-follow and well-commented code.

Guided Project reviewers:

@jesmaxavier, @artur.sannikov96, @brayanopiyo18, @evelin.kanda, and @jithins123 did an awesome job reviewing other learners’ projects and giving them helpful suggestions.

Thanks a lot, guys, for your enthusiasm and participation in our Community! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I am proud to reward you with:

• A 7 day extension on your current Dataquest subscription :rocket:
  • An exclusive Community Champion badge in our Community :medal_sports:
7 Likes

Thank you @Elena_Kosourova ! I really appreciate it!

5 Likes

Thank you for the support!

4 Likes

Thanks, @Elena_Kosourova. Great work project presenters and moderators! :rocket:

4 Likes

Thanks Elena for the recognition and congratulations to all the champions.

4 Likes

Thanks @Elena_Kosourova! Well done, all champions, you are making this Community better:)

Happy coding :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks to all of you for the work and time you have dedicated to others. :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Elena_Kosourova , this community is definitely a great place to be. I have learned a lot all through my time here, and I look forward to learning and contributing more.
Congrats to all the other Champions too :rocket:

3 Likes