Meet our new Learning Assistants of Dataquest!

Congratulations @OlutokiJohn , @israelogunmola , @Johnsonk51502 , @kevindarley2024 , @sergibtrader , @jesmaxavier

Let’s continue making DQ community great :clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Thank you very much and congratulations to everybody involved

2 Likes

Late response but thank you for adding me as a Learning Assistant. Super excited to be helping others out on their data science journey. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Thanks @Elena_Kosourova. Sorry for the late reply… Thank you for the acknowledgement! :star_struck:
Absolutely love :heart_eyes: this platform.

Cheers!!

2 Likes

Oh my! :star_struck: I am excited about this @Elena_Kosourova. Congratulations everyone :rocket:

2 Likes

Please join me in congratulating our new and promoted Learning Assistants! :confetti_ball: :tada:
(check here the current criteria of selection and rewards)

Tier 1 Learning Assistants:

@Ezemonye_Omereji, @chefpaul92, and @Casandra_Hayward

Congratulations on receiving:

• A shiny new Learning Assistant badge in the Community :tada:

Tier 2 Learning Assistants:

@Israelogunmola, @Johnsonk51502, and @OlutokiJohn

• 4 weeks of free Dataquest Premium :star2:
  • Exclusive access to testing & QA new Dataquest content

Tier 3 Learning Assistant:

@vishallbabu5

In just 2 months, Vishal did an incredible jump from a diligent Dataquest learner to a Tier 3 Learning Assistant by actively helping his peers to solve their technical questions and reviewing their projects. Impressive job, Vishal! :fire::muscle:

• 6 weeks of free Dataquest Premium
  • A certificate of Dataquest Learning Assistant

Keep helping your peers to gain more rewards, knowledge, and gratification! You are making our Community a better place for learning and networking! :star_struck::fire:

8 Likes

Thank you very much @Elena_Kosourova. I love the culture here at Dataquest where everyone learns and gives back to the community. I am delighted about this opportunity. Thank you :100: , Thank you :100: , Thank you :100: , I could say this a million times :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you once again @Elena_Kosourova, it’s always a delight to see one’s hard work recognized and rewarded.

2 Likes

@Elena_Kosourova ,
I’m so amazed at how this journey is unfolding. I am also impressed at the consistency in rewards. Thank you so much for the badge.

1 Like

Congrats everyone and well done!

2 Likes

Please join me in congratulating our new amazing Learning Assistants! :confetti_ball: :tada:
(check the criteria of selection and rewards of the program)

Tier 2 Learning Assistant:

@Ezemonye_Omereji

• 4 weeks of free Dataquest Premium :star2:

Tier 3 Learning Assistants:

@Casandra_Hayward and @OlutokiJohn

• 6 weeks of free Dataquest Premium (Casandra will receive also +4 weeks since she’s jumping from Tier-1! :partying_face:)
  • A certificate of Dataquest Learning Assistant

Tier 4 Learning Assistant:

@wanzulfikri

Wan made a breathtaking jump breaking the historical record of the Community: having joined us only less than one month ago, he immediately became an incredibly helpful member of our forum answering plenty of data-related questions from learners, encouraging them on their learning journey, and providing them with thorough and actionable feedback on their projects :trophy::1st_place_medal:Thank you very much, Wan, for your tremendous contribution to our Community, very appreciated! :heavy_heart_exclamation::+1:

• Invitation to join the Dataquest moderating team as a Community Moderator :nerd_face::rocket: (will be sent to you soon)
  • 3 months of Dataquest Premium access which will be extended as long as you keep your Community Moderator status (6 solutions AND/OR actionable feedback on the learners’ projects monthly)
  • The ability to join Dataquest in hosting a live webinar
  • The ability to create video content/tutorials for Dataquest and be recognized by Dataquest publicly
  • A certificate of Dataquest Community Moderator (in the case of accepting this role)
  • A personal recommendation letter from Dataquest (after 6 months of moderating) that you can use during your job search
  • All the rewards for the previous tiers described here.

Keep helping your peers to gain more rewards, knowledge, and gratification! You are making our Community a better place for learning and networking! :star_struck::fire:

7 Likes

Wow @Elena_Kosourova. Thank you.

Congratulations @Ezemonye_Omereji @OlutokiJohn @wanzulfikri

2 Likes

@Elena_Kosourova ,
The is serious business. Thank you and with so much excitement.

@Casandra_Hayward , thank you and congratulations too.
@OlutokiJohn and @wanzulfikri Congratulations to you all.

3 Likes

Thank you very much.

And congratulations and thank you @Ezemonye_Omereji, @Casandra_Hayward, and @OlutokiJohn for significantly helping the community to become a better place for learning.

3 Likes

Congrats @Casandra_Hayward, @Ezemonye_Omereji, @OlutokiJohn, and @wanzulfikri!

4 Likes

Thank you kindly for this acknowledgement and recognition of my work.

congratulations to other guys as well @Casandra_Hayward @wanzulfikri @Casandra_Hayward

4 Likes

Congratulations!! @wanzulfikri , @OlutokiJohn , @Casandra_Hayward , @Ezemonye_Omereji

Lets continue making the community great.

:clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Today, I have only one promotion to announce, but a really impressive one! :star_struck: Please join me in congratulating our new Tier 4 Learning Assistant! :confetti_ball: :tada:

(check the criteria of selection and rewards of the program)

Tier 4 Learning Assistant:

@Casandra_Hayward

Casandra joined our Community only four months ago as a total beginner and, from that time, she became a super-active helper hugely contributing to our forum in many ways: answering technical data-related questions of other students, reviewing their projects, starting cool discussions, sharing interesting resources and ideas, and networking with other data enthusiasts :partying_face: :flags: Thanks a lot, Cassandra, for being such a precious member of our Community! :heart: :tulip:

• Invitation to join the Dataquest moderating team as a Community Moderator :nerd_face::rocket: (will be sent to you soon)
  • 3 months of Dataquest Premium access which will be extended as long as you keep your Community Moderator status (6 solutions AND/OR actionable feedback on the learners’ projects monthly)
  • The ability to join Dataquest in hosting a live webinar
  • The ability to create video content/tutorials for Dataquest and be recognized by Dataquest publicly
  • A certificate of Dataquest Community Moderator (in the case of accepting this role)
  • A personal recommendation letter from Dataquest (after 6 months of moderating) that you can use during your job search

4 Likes

Congrats @Casandra_Hayward , well done!

3 Likes

Thank you @shaun.oilund

2 Likes