Mission progress doesn't get tracked properly

Screen Link: Learn data science with Python and R projects

What I expected to happen: that my progress got tracked, since I completed the mission ‘Table Relations and Normalization’.

What actually happened: the steps in the mission won’t show that they are finished.

screenshot_overview_mission_completion2|690x321

1 Like

This is also happening to me! Only “1. The SQLite Shell” is not getting tracked properly on mine. Would love any suggestion on how to fix this!

1 Like

Hi @DataBuzzer,

Sorry about that! I have marked the mission as complete for you. Can you please confirm?

Thanks,
Sahil

1 Like

Hi @lac322,

I just checked your progress and that mission is already marked as completed on your account. Let me know if that’s not the case on your end. I would be happy to help you with it.

Best,
Sahil

I actually had to redo the mission several times but it finally worked! Thanks very much for checking!

1 Like

Yes, it’s complete now, thanks!

1 Like

This has been happening to me as well. How do I fix this?

2 Likes

Hi @keith.castelino,

I have marked the mission as complete! Can you please confirm?

Thanks,
Sahil

I can see it now; thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Sahil I have the same issue. I’ve worked around the whole mission, and did all what was requested but my progress isn’t accurated.
I’d be very pleased if you could solve it.
Thanks in advance
Best

1 Like

Hello @Sahil

I am facing the same issue, i worked on all the exercises in the module. Initially 1-2 screens got marked as COMPLETE. So i reset the progress and started from lesson 1. Only second time it did not register at all. Could you please help resolve this. Thanks in advance

-Balaji

1 Like

Hi @maggie.suero, @diwakar.balaji,

I have marked the mission as complete. Can you please confirm?

Thanks,
Sahil

Hi @Sahil,
Unfortunately the mission is still incomplete.

1 Like

@maggie.suero, I think I marked a different mission last time, can you please check it again?

Thanks,
Sahil

Thank you very much @Sahil
It is solved now.
Best

1 Like

yes for me it is showing as complete. thank you very much

1 Like

I’ve got the exact same problem…

Hey there @martinpersson.3!

I’ve gone ahead and completed this for you! Do you mind confirming that’s the case?

I have the same problem. Could I get this resolved please?

Hi there @andrewbates73 can you please fill out a ticket here, which includes the missions that are not completing for you? This will help me make sure you get what you need.

Thank you!