Mon approche du projet guidé sur l'analyse des données AppStore et Google Play Store

Salut à tous! Voudrais partager mon projet guidé sur l’analyse des données AppStore et Google Play Store entendre toute opinion / rétroaction. Peut-être quelques suggestions d’amélioration?
Merci d’avance!
lien du projet

Translation (By Google)
Hi all! Would like to share my guided project on AppStore data analysis and Google Play Store to hear any opinions / feedback. Maybe some suggestions for improvement?
Thank you in advance!

Hi @HabrahamGobey,

Welcome to the community! The link you have attached in your post points to the mission instead of your project file. Please check out this post on how to share the guided project in the community.

Best,
Sahil

merci pour l’aide :légère_smile:

Salut à tous! Voudrais partager mon projet guidé sur l’analyse des données AppStore et Google Play Store entender toute opinion / rétroaction. Peut-être quelques suggestions d’amélioration?
Merci d’avance!
Translated by google
Hi all! I would like to share my guided project on AppStore data analysis and Google Play Store hear any opinion/feedback. Maybe some suggestions for improvement?
Thank you in advance!

Basics.ipynb (54.7 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hey @HabrahamGobey,

Congrats on completing the project! I like how it looks and its easy to follow too.

Just one thing, the opening heading and paragraph are not in English. Was that intentional?

not intenional I do it without realizing that I am a native French speaker