My answer to: Guided Project: Popular Data Science Questions

Hi all!

I’ve just finished another project on my DQ Data Science path, and I would like it to share it with the community. Any feedback is welcome!

Here’s the URL of the last mission screen of the Guided Project and the notebook (.ipynb file):
Popular Data Science Questions.ipynb (125.4 KB)

I’m also sharing the csv files with the data that I downloaded from DSSE for my project, just in case someone would like to skip that step:
all_dsse_questions.csv (3.1 MB)
dsse_questions.csv (778.3 KB)

Have a nice day!

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

Hurray :raised_hands: :tada: :partying_face: :raised_hands:
Congratulations on finishing the DQ Data Science path. Your journey has been amazing, I hope the majority of us ( me as one of them) have been inspired by the content you’ve shared such as the guided project.

The structure of your notebook is amazing, looks too detailed (great communication skills), great code and comments with amazing charts.

I hope from the DQ Data Science path you’ve learned a lot, it would be great if you could create a summary (a topic or a blog) highlighting some of the amazing things you’ve gained so far.

Happy Learning!

1 Like

Hi @info.victoromondi

Thank you very much for your kind words! I’ve not finished the whole Science path yet - that’s one of the projects, but I’m now starting the machine learning part :slight_smile:

Still, once I finish the whole path, I wouldn’t mind to create that summary, sure!

Have a great day!

1 Like