My Euro - Dollar Visual Project Review

GP - Visual.ipynb (457.1 KB)

Hi everyone!

I would like to share guided project on Euro - USD visual project, would love to hear some feedback especially on the final code.

Getting everything align in the visual was difficult and required (sadly) a lot of eye balling from me.

Really love this project and what it taught me how to produce nice visual.

Thanks again for taking time to review my project. :grinning:

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

Hi @shanil199, Thanks for sharing the project with the Community :+1: You have a very nice project with very clear code and narrative. your conclusions and visualizations were also on point.

I suggest you do the following just to make the work better:

• Give the section an appropriate introduction. They are very helpful to people who don’t have time to read and just want a fast overview of your project.

Good luck with your future projects!

1 Like

Hi @shanil199 ,

Great job explaining your cleaning process. Great job explaining and providing link to “rolling mean” and “style guide”. Your storytelling section was very clear and easy to follow - you did a great job explaining the (4) events that may influence exchange rates.

• You may want to add a short description of what the chart means under each chart.
  • You may want to add what questions your project will answer or the project goal at the beginning of your project.

Great job and I enjoyed reading your project!

1 Like

Thanks OlutokiJohn for taking time to read my project.
Totally agree introduction was weak, totally forgot about it.

Will make those adjustments!
Thanks again :smile:

1 Like

Thanks casandra.data.analys for taking time to read my project.

“* You may want to add what questions your project will answer or the project goal at the beginning of your project.”

Very good point, surprise I forgot to write it at first :expressionless:

• You may want to add a short description of what the chart means under each chart."

Interesting, thought I wrote enough but rereading it I can definitely see I can write a bit more and make it much clearer.

Will make those adjustments!
Thanks again :smile:

1 Like

I’ve updated my project based on the feedback.

Thanks again for taking time to review my project. :grinning:

GP - Visual.ipynb (324.1 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

3 Likes

Great work @shanil199, cheers