My First Data Science Project - Helicopter Escapes

I hope it will be helpfull to others. :slight_smile:

Guided Project_ Prison Break.tar (68.5 KB)

Hi @mahmutagdas! Welcome to the Community and congratulations on finishing your first DS project.

I have some feedback for you:

• First of all, please upload the .ipynb file of your notebook so we can view it on nbviewer
  • Rename your project to something more descriptive, like Helicopter Prison Breaks Around the World
  • It’s not a good idea to use import * in Python. Some reasons why here
  • Make a brief introduction. What do you want to achieve with the project? What are the questions you want to answer to?
  • Describe the dataset you are using. What data does it contain? What is relevant to your project?
  • Comment on your code. It’ll help you and other people reading the code to figure out what’s going on
  • As you go on with the project, describe (briefly) each step you’re doing. What did you find? What are your next steps?
  • Add a title, and axes labels to the plot. It’s not informative with no additional information. What do you want to tell the audience?
  • Write conclusions where you sum up the project by briefly answering each of the initial questions you had

Generally, you have to work better with the project’s style. A good place to start is this tutorial.

Happy coding and good luck with your next projects :smile: