My First Project! : Helicopter Prison Escapes (+ additional questions)

Hi all,
Following is my code for the first guided project. I hope it could be of some help to you. And if you have better ways of solving any of the questions, please do share!

Basics.ipynb (94.2 KB)

Best

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @mehul.jotshi,

Congratulations on completing your first guided project. You did a great job answering the additional questions to bring out more project insights. Great comments to explain each section to help explain the project.

The project is divided into neat sections making it easier to follow the story. The graphs and tables are easy to follow and understand but you may want to add axis and chart titles as well as a short explanation of what the chart means.

• Great use of concise code but it may be hard to follow the variable names in the for loops.
  • You may want to add a data dictionary explaining each column in the “Get the Data” section.
  • You may want to add more comments and details to explain the “for loops” and functions used.
  • Great job listing the questions your project answered but you may want to add a conclusion to summarize all your analysis.

Great job on your first project!

1 Like