Thanks for sharing your project with Dataquest Community. The queries has been well worked and has thus rendered desired outputs. Have few suggestions to point out.
- You haven’t included the title of your project. The title always reflect what the analysis entails, and by missing this is denying the reader the opportunity to get a grasp of what your workings is all about.
- Always ensure to include the objectives of your project. What are these questions your project is trying to answer? You should have these in the introduction in a brief way .
- Also check on the typos, like below cell
I think the intention was to type ‘populated’ and not ‘populous’.
- Anytime you are done with your workings, consider re-running your project to have your cells arranged in sequential order.
- Work more on observations or explanations, most of your outputs needs explanations , like in cell
you can clearly tell that Bangladesh is the most dense populated country in the world, but this was never captured in your workings.
- You can consider including subheadings in your workings. Not all readers will understand your queries, so including a subheading and giving a brief introduction on what you are just about to do is always the best approach.
- Check on your last cell, I think you meant to use markdown and not the cell code.
- Consider having conclusion anytime you are working on a project. Conclusion entails the findings of your project provided in a summary way.
Otherwise congratulations for the good work.
Great job writing SQL queries. Great job commenting and providing conclusions. My only suggestions would be to:
1.) add sections so analysis will be easier to find and follow
2.) add the overall goal of your analysis
Great job finishing your guided project!