Prison break guided project. kindly give feedback

HI!
I re-did this guided project using knowledge for loop and other conditional statements.
Any kind of feedback is welcome.
Thanks.

PRISON BREAK ATTEMPTS PROJECT.ipynb (112.4 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

Great job muhammadsamran!! The only comment I have is to add comments to your code. Comments let your reader know what your code is executing and to better understand the logic.

Keep up the good work.

Hi @muhammadsamran1672 congratulations on finishing your first guided project. Your code and the structure of the report looks good.

Just like PDJones has mentioned above, it would be a good idea to add code comments so that it helps those who are reading as well as yourself at a later date to remember the codes easily.

Good to see that you have structured your projects with headings. It would be great to add a few lines to explain and give context about the projects and the steps so that it is easier to go through your report.

If you are planning to share your project with a wider audience, one more suggestion would be to give a project name that reflects the aim of the analysis such as ‘Analysing the prison break data’ or similar rather than a personal name.

Also you can add Conclusion as the last part and include some of the findings you have arrived after doing the analysis. Hope this helps.

Hi Muhammad!
Something I learned from looking at other projects is to have a summary section with any interesting results found highlighted. Keep going!
~Jacqueline