Profitable App Profiles for the App Store and Google Play Markets ! waiting for feedbacks

This is my very first project in data science and I AM SO HAPPY! thanks to the DataQuest team and community !

I made sure to reach a different conclusion at the end, I will be grateful if you have a look and gave me your feedback.

Also, when I removed non-English apps I ended up with different data sets length than the guided solution. I spent hours trying to figure out the reason why but I couldn’t, However, the end calculations are approximately the same

Project 1.ipynb (73.7 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

2 Likes

Hi @YoussefAlaaEtman

congratulations for having completed your first project on Profitable App Profiles for the App Store and Google play Markets. The presentation is so great, your introduction is so informative and to be honest, I just love your entire stages. Dividing the analysis into stages has exposed interesting features and this assures me that exploring beyond as guided, leads/exposes very interesting features. Your conclusion is so unique, you will notice that most of the student(me being one of them) who have managed this project recommended for building a reference book.
Just a suggestion, you have hardly used the comments, hope you will consider that in your upcoming projects.
Happy learning!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback, you really motivated me !
I will definitely work on your suggestion next time and I will try to add more comments explaining my code.

Thanks again. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like