Profitable Apps Profiles for App Store and Google Play Markets[Wole Moses Wani] 2

Hello fellow friends!
Am new to data science and python.
I would like to get comments on:

1. Markdown usage
  2. style of coding
  3. Readability of my code
  4. Title ,subtitle and Conclusion

Profitable Apps profiles For App Store and Google play Markets (1).ipynb (50.5 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab
1 Like

Hello @wolewani, thank you for sharing your project. The project looks amazing, and I hope you’ve learned a lot in doing it. Here are my thoughts based on what you wanted to hear:

1. Markdown usage: As a beginner, you’ve written the markdown very well. Also, you can check on the following:
  • emphasis: words or sentences that have emphasis you can bold them or write in italics to catch the readers eyes.
  • In the markdown, codes should be in backtricks: check out this from your project

Your Code
After reading both datasets above, explore_data() function that take data_set, start,end,row_and_column as input parameters was created.

More Improved version
After reading both datasets above, explore_data() function that take data_set, start,end,row_and_column as input parameters was created.

1. Style of coding is amazing, also the names of your variables are reasonable hence providing more readability to your code.
  2. The title of the project is attractive. In the conclusion, you can also include some of the findings you got when analyzing the dataset.

Check out this:

Happy Coding!

Thanks a lot for your awesome comments Victor. I personally like the way data Quest team review projects and give honest feedback to learners. I hope to improve and share more projects as I continue my data science journey. I will update my project as you suggested .
Happy day