Project 2 Hacker News Posts

Hi all,

attached my project below. Did a tad bit of additional analysis in the end than what was guided. Hope you all find it interesting. Request you to review and give some suggestions. Thank you.

https://app.dataquest.io/m/356/guided-project%3A-exploring-hacker-news-posts/1/introduction

Hacker News Posts.ipynb (21.1 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

3 Likes

Hi @vinaynathan99,

Thanks for sharing your work with the Community! Your project is nice, with clean code, easy-to-follow storytelling, cool introductional and conclusional parts. Well done!

Here are a couple of suggestions from me:

• It’s better to use quotation style only for real quotations. For markdown observations, a common markdown style is preferred.
  • You mentioned the link on Hacker News website twice in the introduction, better to avoid repetition and leave only one of them.
  • You might consider adding subheadings to different sections of your project. This will help to make the whole project structure more clear.
  • Even though your code is already rather comprehensible, it’s better to add code comments to some less obvious parts.

Hope my ideas were usefull. Good luck with your future projects and happy learning!

Hi @Elena_Kosourova , thank you for this feedback. I’ll be sure to put this in practice in the upcoming projects.

1 Like

Hey @alexpham0903 , try the below attached link.