Project on Exploring eBay Car Sales Data

Hi my name is Michael Mutale from Namibia. I just finished the guided project Ebay Car Sales Data analysis. I would like to hear of any feedback based on how I answered the questions. I will greatly appreciate it.

Basics.ipynb (92.0 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @mikemost

welcome to the community and thank you very much for sharing your project on Exploring eBay Car Sales data . Have gone through it and the presentation is very cool. The code lines have been well worked on and has thus rendered good output.

Have got few humble suggestion to make;

• Consider adding the links of the dataset you have used for easy access by the reader.
  • You have hardly used comments, remember by adding comments, the reader will be encouraged to have full engagement of the code lines which may appear complex.
  • Always try to make the aim/objective/goal distinct , and one of the ways is to have them (aim/goal/objectives) as a subtopic.
  • You haven’t included conclusion in your workings, summarizing all the findings after you have done all the workings(analysis) is always very essential when working on any project.
  • Always consider re-running your project after completing all the workings to have sequential ordering of the code cells.

Otherwise , congratulations mate for the entire presentation.

you can click below to reach the nbviewer
basic.ipynb (92.0 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

Happy codding!

1 Like

Thank you @brayanopiyo18 for taking time to give this feedback. I very much appreciate and have taken all the suggestions you have given. Kind regards,

1 Like