Python Data Analysis Basics Practice Problems - Game Sales 1 - 1000331-2c

Hi,

This seems like a minor issue but I thought I’d bring it to your attention anyway.
Exercise 1 of the Python Data Analysis Basics Practice Problems asks for the name of the game with the most global sales to be assigned to the variable most_sold_game. However, it seems that the DQ checking system expects not only the name of the game to be assigned but all details about it:

Thanks,
Ivelina

1 Like

Hi @ivelinagenova, could you please provide a link to this exercise and a screenshot of your code so that members of the community will be better able to assist you?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @masterryan.prof,

Apologies for the delayed reply. The link to the screen is https://app.dataquest.io/m/1000331/python-data-analysis-basics-practice-problems/2/analyzing-game-sales-1

I don’t need help with the code, I was just bringing to your attention the fact that there is a mismatch between the instructions and the solution. The instructions call for the name of the most sold game to be assigned to most_sold_game. However, in the provided solution, the entire list of information about the game is assigned to the variable, not just the name.

Thanks,
Ivelina

1 Like

Oh ok @ivelinagenova. I think @Sahil could notify the course content creators about this issue.

1 Like

Hi @ivelinagenova,

This issue has been logged. Thank you for reporting it to us.

Best,
Sahil

1 Like