Python Guided Project - Profitable App Profiles for the App Store and Google Play Markets

Hi, I just completed my 2nd guided project. I would appreciate any feedback.
Thanks, Sandy

App Profile Recommendation — Next Steps | Dataquest

Python Guided Project - Profitable App Profiles for the App Store and Google Play Markets (3).ipynb (78.9 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hello @casandra.data.analys,

There are many things that I love about your project. It stands out for its detailed and well-structured data analysis workflow. What makes it all the more interesting is that this is only your second guided project. The sky is just the beginning if you continue along this route :rocket:.

I mentioned earlier that there were many things I loved here. Let me take some time to point them out.

• You concisely described your goal at the beginning, and your conclusion addressed that goal :ok_hand:.
  • Excellent initiative in outlining the steps of the data analysis process. I loved how you used them to structure your work systematically.
  • Good use of comments to describe code blocks. You have also used functions, where necessary, to avoid repetitive code :clap:.
  • You clearly defined all your cleaning tasks and then executed them one after the other.
  • Your recommendation is convincing.
  • You have taken the time to state the next steps from here. You also identified the areas for improvement in your analysis.

Suggestions for Improvement? I have none: this is only your second guided project, and you have done a fantastic job :rocket:.

Keep learning!

3 Likes

Hi @israelogunmola ,
Thank you for reviewing my project ! I appreciate your comments and feedback and look forward to project 3. Again, thank you!

2 Likes