RDS Public and COVID-19 Data Centers

Hey Everyone,
I’m new here but I wanted to share a project that I’m apart of called Rich Data Services and our Data Centers that we’ve recently released. This is the first time I’ve truly been excited to share my work so I hope this is ok to share here.

(1) The RDS COVID-19 Data Center (https://covid19.richdataservices.com?utm_source=dataquest&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=webinar), to help with the pandemic. This collection holds data from Johns Hopkins, the COVID Tracking Project, Google Community Mobility Reports, Paycheck Protection Program loan data, U.S. state-level datasets, and selected Canada Public Use Microdata Files (COVID-related and Labour Force), and more.

(2) The RDS Public Data Center (https://public.richdataservices.com?utm_source=dataquest&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=webinar), intended as a generic catalog holding data of broad interest or topics. The initial focus is on the U.S. 2020 Election, with polling and trend data aggregated by FiveThirtyEight, and recent American National Election Studies. You’ll also find the more recent U.S. General Social Survey, and popular public data from Canada. We expect this collection to grow over time.

We’re a team made up of data experts and developers and so we designed our API for developers, data scientists and data publishers in mind. We’ve created open source libraries in R, Python and JS to help get up and running easier and quicker, We can provide formats in popular charting library so you can plug the response directly into your chart without any formatting. You can create subsets and package them up in the format of your choice all from the same API. There’s a lot more that you can do, so we’ve decided to start a series of webinars to explain our platform and provide a deep dive in the data API and services. We have scheduled the following webinars:

• Introduction to RDS, on Tue Oct 13th and Oct 27th at 1pm ET
  • RDS for Developers & Scientists, on Thu Oct 15th and Oct 29th at 1pm ET

We’re excited to tell you more about RDS and hope to see you in attendance. Any questions, just let me know!

Guess I should post some info on the webinars and where to sign up: