BLACK FRIDAY EXTRA SAVINGS EVENT - EXTENDED
START FREE

'Report a Bug' doesn't seem to be working

Is anyone else able to report a bug using the ? in the top-right of the classroom? When I click on it, nothing happens. All other buttons seem to be working.

EDIT_1:
While troubleshooting this problem further, I noticed something interesting: after trying to report a bug on a different lesson (I thought, perhaps the problem was related to the SQL lessons specifically) I noticed that two “Help Center” windows were opened and neither one reacted when I clicked on “Report a Bug.” I tried a third lesson and now three “Help Center” windows opened! When I tried yet another lesson, again one additional “Help Center” window opened (all stacked on top of each other with only one visible at a time.) After closing and reopening Chrome, only one “Help Center” would open but still no reaction on the “Report a Bug” button. Changing lessons and attempting to report a bug would again increment the number of “Help Center” windows that would open when clicking the ? button and none would react to pressing “Report a Bug.” Very strange behaviour!

I am running Google Chrome (Version 96.0.4664.45 (Official Build) (64-bit)) on Ubuntu (Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS)

Faced some similar issues, looks like they might be migrating their stuff (Contact Us in the community doesn’t open the elev.io chatbox. cc @nityesh

Hey @mathmike314 and @masterryan.prof , thanks for reporting this.

We have fixed this issue now. If you do a hard refresh in the app, you should be able to get the popup and report a bug.

And when you click on the “Contact Us” button in the community, it will take you the support page which has the elev.io button in the bottom right. :slight_smile:

2 Likes