Going fast! #DataquestChallenge Premium Annual Offer:
500 get 50% & the next 1000 get 40% off.
GET OFFER CODE

Requesting Feedback: Profitable App Profiles for the App Store and Google Play Markets

https://app.dataquest.io/m/350/guided-project%3A-profitable-app-profiles-for-the-app-store-and-google-play-markets/14/next-steps

Basics.ipynb (72.6 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @mikemost
Thanks for sharing your projects with the community. Have gone through it and I can confirm that it is well structured and organized. The introduction , the aim, the use of comments, explanations given in the markdown cell, and the findings presented in the conclusion are so informative. I love how you have performed out the cleaning process, like removing the duplicate data, the non-English apps and so on , those workings are so excellent, keep it up mate.
Have got few humble suggestions to make;

• Always consider re-running your project to have the sequential ordering of the cells.
  • Those other information like providing the link of the dataset, information background of the dataset(like telling more about the number of rows) can emerge better if they were presented in the introduction.
  • You ought to have pointed out the missing column in row [10472], or even giving some clue on how to identify the column in more easier way, for example if you check the value entered in the ‘rating’ column ,it’s 19 which is very wrong, because no rating value can exceed 5.
  • You can consider workings with boolean value in cell[14] though as alternative.

Otherwise, congratulations for the good presentation and all the best in your upcoming projects.

Happy learning.

1 Like

Thanks @brayanopiyo18 for your constructive comments. I have taken note, regards.

1 Like