Review guided project: answering business questions using SQL

Hello everyone,
I would appreciate feedback on my guided project analysing data from the chinook database using SQL.

I would like some feedback on my analysis to answer the below additional practice business questions from the mission.

• Which artist is used in the most playlists?
  • How many tracks have been purchased vs not purchased?

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Please click here to access my guided project on GitHub:

Please click here to download file
Project to analyse customer and track sales in chinook digital store.ipynb (28.9 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I made some updates, github link is same. I would appreciate some feedback, thanks!

Project to analyse customer and track sales in chinook digital store.ipynb (37.1 KB)

https://nbviewer.jupyter.org/github/kevweo/data-analytics/blob/master/Project%20to%20analyse%20customer%20and%20track%20sales%20in%20chinook%20digital%20store.ipynb

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

hi @kevweo

Thank you for participating in the DQ community’s collaborative learning approach by taking your time and providing helpful inputs for the guided projects shared by fellow students. :slight_smile:

Coming to your own project, I would encourage you to attempt the additional steps as well. Just in case you may or can try, add some graphical representations too.

Thank you for sharing your project with the community.

Thank you so much @Rucha :blush:, its great being part of the community. Okay, will definitely put in time and effort to try the additional steps as well and possibly include some graphs, thank you!