Review of my Guided Project: Profitable App Profiles for the App Store and Google Play Markets

Hey guys, i just completed my first Guided Project: Profitable App Profiles for the App Store and Google Play Markets. It was really fun and challenging, with so much help (copy paste) from the solutions notebook, though i now understand some of the concepts. Can you guys review my work and tell me what you feel. Thanks.Basics.ipynb (52.3 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

hey @mobosomto

Congratulations! for completing your first project. Hope you enjoyed working on it.

You can check out some of the projects of other fellow learners to improve further.

Okay. Will do, Thanks.

hey @mobosomto

somehow only half of the feedback came here and I sound so rude.

One thing I would like to suggest is, you can shorten your end results, say only show the top20. top15 or top10 results. Top based on some value like count of views, sum of ratings, count of apps etc. More importantly try to avoid same output in multiple forms. like the input code cell 22 - : display_table(andriod_final, 9) you are displaying same result twice, which won’t add much value to the analysis.

Happy learning!

1 Like