Review quided project: App Analysis

Hello to everyone,
I would like to know how do you find my first analysis of the first guided project. Is it far away from what the professional market asks?

App analysis.ipynb (157.3 KB)

Thanks in advance.

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @thanasis.papacharala,

This is very good considering it’s your first project. The project has been structured in a scientific paper style. I am referring to the use of Topic, Abstract, Data Headings. While there is nothing wrong with this approach, another way to present your project is to make it attractive for the general audience. The general audience usually doesn’t have anything specific in mind when they read through a project. So you have to guide them from the start to finish as if you are telling them a story. The idea is to narrate the story in such a way that they get excited about scrolling down the project to reveal the findings that will quench the curiosity you have generated in them.

That being said, here are the pros and cons of your project:

Pros

• Added sufficient context at the start of the project
  • Added a good conclusion/observation at the end

Cons

• Lots of outputs and graphs without any interpretation/observations

Tips

Why are there so many tools? Is it because tools are easier to create than other apps?

• Add more thoughts and opinions if you lack data to answer it.
    Ex: It may be possible that the beginner developers prefer to create tools as their first app. As they are probably excited to create something with their programming knowledge. After all, creating a calculator/unit converter app might be far easier than creating a multiplayer video game.
  • Use markdown to style your text.
  • Limit rows to 5 unless it is important to display more than 5.

That being said, great work!

Best,
Sahil

1 Like