Sales and Marketing Sample Data Not Found

Screen Link:

I’m trying to load the Sales and Marketing Sample data, but when I select import data from Excel, the file is nowhere to be found. I’ve searched every folder I could find and the search bar doesn’t seem to be working either. I’ve tried reloading the session many times as well.

It seems like this data is kind of important for the rest of the lesson so if you know anything that could help that’d be great.

Kind of urgent,
Robert

2 Likes

Hi Robert @TimmyTpickle

At times there can be some issues with the power bi remote connection and some files are not shown in the local machine. After refreshing a few times, it works some times.

Did you download Powerbi desktop onto your local machine? If so you can download the file from your lesson screen and work on the data on your computer.

IF that isn’t an acceptable solution for you at the moment, please report it to the Technical Support Team of Dataquest? Just click the ? button in the upper-right corner of the platform screen where you detected this issue, click Report an Issue, and describe the problem.

Hope that helps.

Great, thanks. Will do.

2 Likes