Second project: Profitable App Profiles for the App Store and Google Play Markets

Hello guys, I am sharing my attempt at the second guided project for your review. The project was challenging (especially when we had to use loops within loops), but I learned a whole lot in the process.

I also explored some options of my own, which led me to some interesting conclusions. I hope you find this as interesting as I did🙈

Any feedback will be appreciated. I am happy to glean from the diverse perspectives of everyone here.:raised_hands:

Last mission screen:

Basics.ipynb (1.5 MB)

Github link

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

3 Likes

Hi @israelogunmola

I’ve been away for a while but this is the best ‘Profitable App’ project I have seen so far in DQ community. You have taken this project to a different level with all the introduction, explanations, code comments and the Charts! It was a pleasure going through your analysis as well as to get instant insights from your graphs. Amazing work. Keep up the good work. This project is going to be an inspiration for the DQ beginners!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the feedback. This means a lot. I am happy to be here and cannot wait to keep learning and getting better.:smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @israelogunmola , just want to join hands with Jithins to congratulate you on the great work :clap:. This project looks great and so amazing. I think just as mentioned by Jithins, the project will be very helpful and will inspire most students in this community. The visualization part has caught my attention :star_struck:, very informative. Keep it up buddy for the good work. All the best in your upcoming project ,looking forward to engage more on the same.

2 Likes

Hi @brayanopiyo18 Great to see you again after a long time.

1 Like

Hi @jithins123 happy to see you too :star_struck:, it has been long time indeed .It is my pleasure to see you back , let’s build the community together.

1 Like

Hi @israelogummola, thanks for sharing your project. Would you please make a tutorial on how to upload the project onto Github. I would love to do the same thing, thank you!

1 Like

Hi @ChuBo , I am happy to help. To get you all started, here is a link to an helpful guide on Stack overflow.

Cheers!:nerd_face:

1 Like