Seems I'm getting more confident with sharinng. Here's my guided project on the New York high school Analysis

I made a lot of interesting discoveries working on this project. Going on google and wikipedia and having to look up the names of this school made it feel a lot more like a real world task.

NY high Schools.ipynb (281.0 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

2 Likes

Hello. I like your project.

• The first thing I noticed was that your introduction was nice to read. That’s great.
  • Also, I like the use of headings. However, a lot of folks will move many of those headings into the code block as a # comment.
  • You can combine some code blocks. Look at 15, 16, and 17 for example.
  • Consider adding a spell check extension to your local installation of jupyter notebooks. I’ll post a how-to link later tonight. You can also find examples online. This will check in the markdown blocks and really help with readability.
  • Put some color in those plots.
  • The idea of using a points system to look at the individual boroughs is really great! I thought it was a nice finishing touch.

Keep on sharing! You’ll get some interesting ideas and you can decide if you want to implement them in your project. :smile:

1 Like