Regarding missing outputs, you are right. This is due to the fact that I finished and polished the notebook in my local machine, so I wasn’t able anymore to connect the remote Dataquest database, and running the notebook would only result in error outputs.
Will try this night to create my own Postgres database in my local machine, and then upload again the notebook with the outputs.
Hi @info.victoromondi some update here: I finally found fastpages, really great and easy to set it up quickly so that your notebooks put in a given folder will automaticallly be converted in HMTL and published in your Github Pages.
Before I tried several tutorials type “how to publish notebooks with Pelican”, without success.