Basics.ipynb (14.7 KB)
I uploaded the the project to Github but the file format was wrong, I made the correction.
I still can’t see it in your original post.
I don’t know what I not doing right for the post not to be visible. I will upload the project to nbviewer.
Hi @rudythealchemist! Now I can see the project, thanks for sharing it with the community. You have a very short but neat project. You got straight to the point: answer the questions!
Here are some suggestions:
- Provide the link to the data set (and data dictionary) you use
- Comment the code, it will become easier to understand what you’re doing, and it’s important for other people and for the future you
- Leave out technical details in Markdown, instead concentrate on the story. You can always add technicalities in code comments
- Provide some context to the project: why would you like to know the average number of comments and the hours with the highest number of comments?
- Import all libraries in the first code cell, it improves the readability
- Refer back to the documentation for the data set to convert the times to the time zone you live in. Write a markdown cell explaining your findings. You should do it:) It’s not the work for the reader.
- In conclusions, write about the average number of Ask and Show comments and give a recomendation to the reader on where and when to post
I hope my suggestions are helpful! Happy coding
Your feedback is very helpful, thank you so much!