Star Wars survey project with a bunch of interactive graphs

Hello Everyone!

I would like to share with you a guided project for Data Cleaning Project Walkthrough mission. I applied different plotting techniques and libraries (even Plotly). I would like to hear your feedback about graphs, colours and project in general.

Last screen of a project: Guided Project: Star Wars Survey
Notebook: Star Wars.ipynb (3.7 MB)

Thank you in advance!

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab
5 Likes

Hello @alekseikondratenko7,

You spiced up the project with those plots! The text was well explained, and you commented on all the code. Congratulations. The only thing I would change is the color palette. You used some colors that I think you should reconsider, like that pizza graphic with that yellow and that graphic for “Star Wars episode rankings by gender” that’s also too yellow for me.

Your project was so good that the only improvement I can suggest it’s about the colors, hahaha.

2 Likes

Thank you ofr your comment, @vinigomesaraujo. Yes, colours are something I am not very good at. I do not have much knowledge of let’s say “colours etiquette” and assigning them only based on contrast and my own perception. I agree with you that this yellow colour is too bright, need to change it.

1 Like

Yeah, but that’s a small thing. As I said, the project is excellent. :smile: