Storytelling Data Visualization on Exchange Rates (Guided Project)

Hello! I am uploading another project for feedback.
https://app.dataquest.io/m/529/guided-project%3A-storytelling-data-visualization-on-exchange-rates/7/next-steps

Storytelling Data Visualization on Exchange Rates (Guided Project).ipynb (256.7 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

3 Likes

Hi @adetolaadeya
Thanks for sharing your project on Exploring Exchange Rates.Have gone through it and have learn a lot. The introduction is well presented , the aim is well defined, the comments are so informing, the visualization process has been well displayed , keep it up mate!. Though haven’t done this project yet, I have interacted with a lot of facts about the effect of pandemic on exchange rate and have really enjoyed reading through. I love your conclusion, so informative. Having said that, have got two suggestions ;

• Most of your outputs have encountered SettingWithCopyWarning error which is often common when working on a dataframe, you can read more on the warning and how to fix it here - SettingwithCopy:How to fix This warning in Pandas
  • You have hardly provided explanations in most of the outputs,like in the first 10 code cells, explanations have been given only in the fifth code cell, hope you will consider that in your upcoming projects.

Otherwise to me, everything looks nice and congratulations! mate for the nice presentation.

Happy learning!

1 Like