Screen Link:

My Code:

``exchange_rates.sort_values(‘Time’, ignore_index=True,
inplace=True)
`
Replace this line with your code

What I expected to happen:

What actually happened: 

```ypeErrorTraceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-5-ec3a6f26a9e1> in <module>()
      3                       inplace=True)
      4 exchange_rates['Time'] = pd.to_datetime(exchange_rates['Time'])
----> 5 exchange_rates.sort_values('Time', ignore_index=True, inplace =True)

TypeError: sort_values() got an unexpected keyword argument 'ignore_index'

Replace this line with the output/error
1 Like

Hi Nazim,

Welcome to the Community!

It seems to be a current pandas version issue of DQ platform, which is going to be fixed soon. Kindly check this post.

In the meanwhile, the best workaround here is to do this excercise on your local computer.

1 Like

Hi Elena,
at my local computer the current version of panda is 1.1.3, the state-of-art version, but i need the data. How can i get the data set?

Besides, will it be fixed very soon at DQ platform?

Regards,

Nazim

Hi Elena,

i got the data on Kaggle

Hi Nazim,

As far as I’m concerned, the update was supposed to happen at the end of March-beginning of April, so hopefully it will be completed soon.

Anyway, as for working in the meanwhile on your local computer, on this exercise or on whatever other in the future, instead of searching the dataset on Kaggle, you can download it directly from the corresponding mission screen of DQ. This approach is more convenient, also because sometimes datasets on DQ are a little bit more prepared and cleaned than the original ones, so it’s easier to work with them.

Now about how to download a dataset from the corresponding DQ mission screen. I’ll show you an example from another mission screen, but the principle behind is the same also for your exercise. In the upper-right corner of the screen, find the name of the csv file, click on it, and then click on the Download cloud, which will appear on its right: