The second guide Project: Profitable App Profile for the App Store and Google Play Markets

This is my second guide project, named: Profitable App Profile for the App Store and Google Play Markets
Although code is not hard, but I have some confuse about using marking code block, etc…
So, please review it and give me your feedback so I could fixed and improve about use marking in Jupyter/ presentation.

(Because I made it from my local PC, so I have only file. ipynb here)
Practice_1_03082022.ipynb (62.0 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @biengioichantroi , This is a rather long project. Congratulations on finishing it. Great job.

I believe that you have put a lot of effort in this project. Good to see that you have found the row with missing values programmatically rather than looking at the discussion and finding the row number. Also, you have created some functions to get the job done.

On that note, just wanted to add that, a function is usually created to remove repeated tasks such as opening and reading a file. So instead of creating 2 functions to read 2 separate files, you can create one function which accepts filename as its parameter.

def a_fn_name( file_name):
    open_file = open(file_name)
    read_file = reader(open_file)
    data = list(read_file)
    return data

And you can call this function with the file path as file_name.

data = a_fn_name("C:/Users/X1 Carbon/.jupyter/AppleStore.csv'')
data_gg = a_fn_name("'C:/Users/X1 Carbon/.jupyter/googleplaystore.csv')

I hope this makes sense.

Also, it is a good practice to add a Conclusion section with your findings. Depending on the goal of the project, the conclusions can be different. You have pointed at 3 top popular app categories which in turn can be quite competitive as well. Though your inference regarding games is right too. So a definite conclusion can be a good point for any analysis.

1 Like