The visualization project 1: Finding the indicators of heavy traffic in I-94

Hello everyone.

This is my first visualization guide project, named: Finding the indicators of heavy traffic in I-94

Here is my file, please feel free to give some feedback, I’m interested in your comment or feedback to make my project improve.

Finding Heavy Traffic Indicators on I-94.ipynb (334.7 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @biengioichantroi:

Looks great overall. Good comments and insights drawn from the dataset. Just a few minor spelling errors you might wanna correct, like:

The record of traffic in I-94 was tranfromed to the dataset, and created by (). In this porject, we will use this dataset to analysis some insight about the factor of heavy traffic on I-94 road.

… I-94 was transformed to the dataset, and created by … . In this project , we will use this dataset to analysis some insight about the factor of heavy traffic on I-94 road.

You might wanna use grammarly (recommended)/ copy paste text into a word doc with the spell check feature to do the spell check.

Also maybe for this statement, you might wanna decrease the weight of the font (to h3 or h4)

Time is an indicator of heavy traffic in I-94, it contains: during daytime (7 a.m to 19 p.m), during business weekdays, in some specific of month in year - like summer period (April - June), Autumn and October.

Otherwise well done!

1 Like

Thank you!! I’ll fix the error as your comment, and check the spell/ presentation with caution way again

1 Like