i completed the project
Visualizing+The+Gender+Gap+In+College+Degrees.ipynb (696.2 KB)
Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab
Thanks for sharing your project. Here are some comments from my side for your consideration.
- Project structure: adding title, introduction, conclusion, sub-sections with sub-subheadings.
- Adding markdown cells with explanations what steps were made and why.
- It was enough to read the file in pandas once, as well as to assign colors and create lists of categories.
- Probably it was not necessary to introduce the variable i, just to write the number 3 instead.
- A good practice is to re-run al the cells after finishing the project. In this case all the code cells are in order and easy to follow.
Hope my comments were useful. Happy coding!