Tput /dataquest/system/env/python3/lib/python3.8/site-packages/plotly/matplotlylib/mpltools.py:368: MatplotlibDeprecationWarning: The is_frame_like function was deprecated in Matplotlib 3.1 and will be removed in 3.3. /dataquest/system/env/python3/lib/

Hello,

Please is any one getting this
"/dataquest/system/env/python3/lib/python3.8/site-packages/plotly/matplotlylib/mpltools.py:368: MatplotlibDeprecationWarning:

The is_frame_like function was deprecated in Matplotlib 3.1 and will be removed in 3.3.

/dataquest/system/env/python3/lib/python3.8/site-packages/plotly/matplotlylib/renderer.py:473: UserWarning:

Dang! That path collection is out of this world. I totally don’t know what to do with it yet! Plotly can only import path collections linked to ‘data’ coordinates"

when you try to submit an answer??

1 Like

Hi @niiadjei.sowah68,

Welcome to the Community!

Could you please share the link on the screen where you’re having this issue? Otherwise, it’s difficult to understand the context.
Thanks!

https://app.dataquest.io/c/64/m/370/working-with-missing-data/5/visualizing-missing-data-with-plots

kindly find above the link

I ran the solution code right now and didn’t get any issue. Could you please share your code as well?

i just tried again and it works now.

Thanks for the support

1 Like