On the DQ interface I get it, but not on my local Jupyter and I thought that continuing the SQL wouldn’t work without it. Anyway, I’ll keep going with the project and hopefully I don’t run into any errors around this.
Well I only did start my first project on DQ’s jupyter env, that too a portion of it. Once I started understanding Jup NB, I shifted to working on my local machine, so I never really noticed this difference.
I just tried it now and yup, it does give the connected message. May be the version is different.
Bruno here suggests the lab and NB difference but we are both using NB’s so really not sure why.