Unguided Project: Analysis of Covid 19

Hi everyone,

Here is my first project on Analysis of Covid 19.The free courses inspired me to do one of the unguided project on Covid 19. I would love to improve in this project, any feedback is welcome.
Thanks in advance
Covid Data Analysis Project (2) (2) (1).ipynb (2.1 MB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

2 Likes

Great work @ogutumark00 ,
Unguided Projects are one of the core projects that one can prove their already gained skills and knowledge :raised_hands: You’ve done a great job analyzing the Covid data :clap: :partying_face: .

A visualization (plots) speaks a thousand words. For the tables being displayed, some of them are too long and might tire someone who is scrolling through the notebook. You could maybe check the head() and/or the tail() to display the first and last few rows.

After the plots, it would be great if you could provide us with a write-up to summarize some of the findings. And how/why a country is differing from the others (maybe due to population?)

Kudos :facepunch:

1 Like

Great work @ogutumark00
While looking at your notebook you have done some amazing work.
But there are some areas you can improve your analysis I will be listing here:

1. You can summarize the whole dataset into one chart also. For example, The title of the chart “Total no of cases by continents” I have attached a below picture for the same.
  2. You can compare the continents by putting charts side by side.
    For example, there is a chart “North America Total Cases” you can put a chart on the side for any other continent too which will help a user to get a better overview of the data.
  3. There is a chart “North America Total Cases” and “North America Total Deaths” here you can combine both the chart as keeping Total cases on the (+ve) x-axis and Total Deaths on (-ve)x-axis which will help audience to have a better understanding of which country has the highest & Lowest cases & deaths.
2 Likes