Act fast, special offers end soon! Up to $294 is savings when you get Premium today.
Get offer codes

Visualizing Earnings Based On College Majors - An exploratory approach

It was an exciting step of data science path. The visualisation is an effective way of communication if presented well. I spent more time on this topic to exercise different codes. I understand that my project may experience some lack of writing skills.
Any advice will be appreciated. :slight_smile:

Exploratory Data Visualization | Dataquest

Basics (2).ipynb (1017.4 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hi @reza_45

From my side, this project is just on another level. The story telling walkthrough; the introduction, the aim, use of comments , your conclusion is just excellent. Mine is just to congratulate you for the good work, keep it up buddy!

1 Like

Hello

Excellent work!!!

I have a question for you, in the Histogram part for the median why you select bins=30?

Thanks

Hi @infinetw
My apologies for the late reply.
To be honest, although the number of been can be calculated by [(max_value - min_value)/ sqrt(Number of data points)], I did not follow any specific routine. I just follow my taste of the presentation of the histogram.
cheers

This was really well done @reza_45! I just finished this project and wanted to include the internal links like you have in the table of contents and titles but am having issues. I’ve attached a few screenshots showing the method I used, what method did you use for the internal links?

@reza_45 Hey Man, this is my first reply in the forum but you really did hard work on this guided project solution so it was hard not to reply and say great job