Visualizing Earnings Based On College Majors Feed Backs

Hey! ya.
I just finished Visualizing Earnings Based On College Majors. I’d like to listen to your feed backs pls. Thanks to DQ for this wonderful platform.
Happy Learning Guys!
Click to view Notebook Basics.ipynb (603.6 KB)

Click here to view the jupyter notebook file in a new tab

1 Like

Hey @jaotjoseph4,

Thanks for sharing!

Here’s my feedback based on a quick look at you project:

• In the first paragraph, it seems like you used an incorrect format for creating a link in Markdown. You need to use the square brackets first and then the parenthesis.
  • I can understand how you might be curious to look at both head and tail of the dataset but when you are aiming to make your project resume-ready, I recommend that you keep just one (unless there’s another reason)

Talking about more high-level things - it seems like you need to work on telling a story with your analysis:

• Use more descriptive headings - An easy way to make your project more accessible for readers is by improving your headings. Instead of using generic headings like “Scatter plots”, “barplots” and “Answer some questions using the above plots”, I suggest that you use ones that are specific to your dataset/project. I would recommend you to take a look at some of the projects other people have shared to gain a better understanding of this.
  • Introduce an introduction and a conclusion section that summarise the work that you are doing in the project.
  • Create more high quality commentary in the Markdown cells

Lastly, I want to say that you have made a good start and have lots of room for improvement. Take a look at what your peers are doing and take your projects to the next level!

1 Like

Great job sir. I learned a lot from you