31 Years of Python | 48 Hour Sale Extension!!!
days
hours
minutes
seconds

Warmest regards to all Dataquesters

Hi, dear learners! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

My name is Elena. After 1.5 years of active learning Data Science with Dataquest and 1 year of being a Community Moderator here, I joined Dataquest in a new role - as a Community Manager! :heart_eyes: It’s a big honor for me to be able to lead our amazing Community, contribute to its growth, and help each and all learners to reach their learning and career goals! :trophy:

Learning alone can sometimes be frustrating. It’s normal to be stuck over some concepts from time to time, to procrastinate, or to lose motivation. This is where the Community steps in! In our friendly and supportive Community, you can do plenty of things:

• Ask any technical questions you have.
  • Share your hard work on guided (and not only!) projects for review.
  • Post your own data-related articles.
  • Help other learners by answering their technical questions and giving them valuable feedback on their projects.
  • Share any interesting idea or innovative solution to a data science problem.
  • Tell us about your learning progress and, of course, your story of success! :star_struck:

Feel free to drop a comment below, or email at [email protected].

Happy learning! :nerd_face:

15 Likes

Congratulations @Elena_Kosourova! Good luck with your new role:)

1 Like

Thanks a lot, Artur! :star_struck:

1 Like

Congrats @Elena_Kosourova… I’m sure you’ll do a great job!!

1 Like

Many thanks, @jesmaxavier! :heavy_heart_exclamation: Congratulations to you too, for becoming the double-Champion of our Community :partying_face:

1 Like

Congrats Elena! And thanks for the motivation and welcome.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, Nawaaz! :star2:

Congratulations :partying_face: @Elena_Kosourova , I’m glad to have you as a manager .

I wish you the best in your new stage. :dizzy:

A&E.

1 Like

Thank you very much, Alberto! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Amazing @Elena_Kosourova! That is a wonderful news. Congratulations.
I still remember the time you started because I started at the same time. You were of great help even then! Great to see the consistency and the progress you have made here. Thank you for the inspiration and congratulations again. I’m sure you will be an awesome community manager.

2 Likes

Thank you very much @jithins123, and welcome back! :heart_eyes: Oh, I remember those times as well, I was such a beginner yet, but already very active! :sweat_smile: Do you remember that scaring project on exploring eBay cars?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I would be happy to see you more often in our Community, Jithin! You were always incredibly active and helpful learner! :trophy:

3 Likes

Haha… definitely remember German ebay analysis and you found out that some people do offer their cars for free! I kind of stumbled at star wars and after that life happened. Got busy with a new project and my subscription expired. Hence kind of strayed away from data learning. Well I will try to come back and be more active.

1 Like

Congratulation Elena. I am new here and hoping to get good guidance from you and everyone in the community.

1 Like

Hi @vokon34,

Thank you and welcome to the Community! :heavy_heart_exclamation: Looking forward to seeing your posts soon. The learners here and I and will be happy to help you!

Congratulations @Elena_Kosourova!! It’s great to see you in this position!!

I wish you all the success and best things, you deserve it all!! :sparkles: :rocket:

2 Likes

Thank you very much, Nathalia, for your kind words! :heart_eyes: It’s only thanks to you all, our active and enthusiastic students, that our Community is such a cool place to network and learn together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rocket: And I’m very glad to take part in this process! :star2:

3 Likes