We are happy to announce that we’ve have prepared 133 NumPy practice problems for you to practice your NumPy skills.
The goal of these problems is two-fold:
- Help you practice and solidify your NumPy knowledge
- Teach you how to lookup NumPy documentation to use new functions that we didn’t have space to cover throughout the missions
The problems are separated into 8 problem sets. Here are the links:
- Index selection practice problems
- Creating ndarrays practice problems
- Ndarray methods practice problems
- Broadcasting practice problems
- Boolean masks practice problems
- NumPy datatypes practice problems
- Sorting in NumPy practice problems
- Stacking and splitting practice problems
We would like your help with testing them. Any feedback, suggestions, or bugs are welcome. Also, if there is a topic that you feel we did not cover, let us know in the replies below.
The problems will be added to the practice mode after this beta testing phase.