Welcome to our Community!

Hello everyone!!

My name is Sebastian Duque, and I am from Colombia. I am thrilled to be here and hoping to hone my skills as a data scientist.

1 Like

My name is Rachael and I am from Wisconsin. Hoping to learn Python. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, Im Viji, currently in USA.
I am on a career break and looking to make use of this scholarship to up-skill and get back to work

2 Likes

Joachim R.,
Philippines,
Data Science using Python and, if possible, finish the Data Engineering for Python course.

2 Likes

Hey everyone,
How’s it going? My name is Kanchana and I’m in Portland Oregon.
Grateful for this opportunity to learn and he disciplined about broadening my skills. My goal is to really learn Python for data analysis and other purposes and be able to transition into a knowledge technical product leader kind of career. I love analysis and working with large days sets to slice and dice for insights. I have some R familiarity.

1 Like

Hi, All.

This is Govind Savara from Ahmedabad, India.

Thank you Dataquest for providing the scholarship to learn DataScience. I wish to learn data science techniques to participate in Social Good Challenges.

Thank you.

Dataquest’s Data for Social Good Scholarship

2 Likes

Hello, I’m Akolade.
Glad to have received the dataquest.io scholarship to study data science. I’m an information science student hoping to make the best of the opportunity to learn.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi guys!

I’m Son coming from Vietnam. I just received an email from Dataquest a few days ago informing that I’m a recipient for Underrepresented Genders 2020 Scholarship. I’m currently a finance management consultant working a lot alongside with IT experts to deliver innovative system solution for the clients :slight_smile: Even though I’m quite new to Python and data science, I hope to gain general knowledge, hands-on experience via Dataquest’s curriculum and via interacting with this awesome community :slight_smile: Please help me out guys :smiley:

1 Like

hello sir/madam
i am Pintu Kumar.i am from india currently i am in Bangalore, and looking for course like clouding computing,paython,tablou.

1 Like

Hello everyone , i am Abhishek Rathour from NIT CALICUT, learned machine learning from various online courses, and hope to complete new targets here …
Thankyou

1 Like

I am Abdulbasit Shiyanbola, a Nigerian based in the northern town of Zaria, I am here to learn and appreciate data science especially phyton

1 Like

Hi, I’m Sourav from India, I have been an enthusiast of Data Science can’t wait to get started learning with Dataquest! :rocket:

1 Like

Hi I’m Filip from Macedonia. I’m hoping to develop my machine and deep learning skills here at dataquest

1 Like

Hi all.
Am Ann from Nairobi, Kenya. Feels good to join the dataquest community to learn alot on the python language, DataScience.

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Israel ,from Nigeria, a microbiologist. completed about 4 free mission already, and i just got a dataquest scholarship for social good. I’d like to build my career in data science .I’m happy to join the community, make new friends and learn more from interactions that go on here.

1 Like

Hello Everyone, I’m Allenki Santhosh Reddy from india , very enthusiast of ML,Python. I hope i will complete this course sucessfully. Thankyou

1 Like

Hello, i am badr and iam from egypt. Iam joined to that community to learn more about data scince . Iam happey becaus iam here

1 Like

Hello, My name is Lin. I’m in Lund, Sweden. I’m interesting in doing data analysis to help me figure out my own question. I want to do professional data analysis by using Dataques.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I’m Diana from Germany. I hope to improve my coding skills especially in python and maybe get my hands on some project to learn from coding.
Happy to join this community.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone.
I am Marcellus Ifeanyi Ugokwe, From Nigeria. Fresh Graduate of Electrical and Electronic Engineering and passionate about Renewables and Energy Systems.
I am Passionate about about Data Science, AI, ML And using technologies to Create Solutions to the Epileptic Power Supply in our rural communities… I strongly believe that Dataquest will help me to become better as a beginner in Data Science, AI and ML…

1 Like