Welcome to our Community!

Hello all,

I’m Zachary Thomas - currently working as a financial analyst in Tulsa, OK and just finished my MBA at Oklahoma State. I’m here to learn more skills as I look towards my next career move.

Feel free to say hi!

3 Likes

Hi all!
I’m Santiago from Argentina. I’ve recently graduated as industrial engineer and started here to learn data science to expand my skills

3 Likes

Hi, I am Priya. I was into teaching field before and now I like to get into tech Industry. Hope dataquest helps me!

6 Likes

Hi I am Henry. I am from New Zealand. I am a registered physical therapist practising in a public hospital. I just joined Dataquest in December and I am on the path of learning to be a data scientist. I am totally new to IT and programming field. I have just finished the Python fundamentals course. Took me a LONG time to get my head around but I did it! On my way to the intermediate course now. so excited. Please do help me out if I am stuck and I need to ask questions here in the future. Thank you everyone for your help.

7 Likes

Hi,
I’m Jim from Taiwan. I will pursue my master degree in statistics in the U.S. for this fall. I’m excited to start the new chapter of my life. I hope after graduation I could secure a position of a data science sector. If anybody wants to share or discuss what we learn at Dataquest, I’m happy to meet you.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hello everyone! I’m Jon from Salem, Oregon, USA. I am transitioning from a completely different field (manufacturing management) and very keen learning more about data science. Happy to be here!

3 Likes

Hello,

My name is Christian and I’m based in Hamburg. I’ve been a hobbyist interested in programming and machine learning for a bit now, and am counting on DQ to get me job ready in a few months.

I look forward to learning with all of you!

3 Likes

Hi community! My name is Carlos from Guadalajara, Mexico. I’m currently working in business intelligence and I’m looking to expand my skills deeper into data science. Thanks for the invitation!

4 Likes

Hello communityl! My name is Juanjo and I’m from Spain, although I live now in Abu Dhabi. I work in the oil and gas business and I’m looking to learn data science skills and AI to apply it to my current job and to my passion, trading. Thanks for inviting me!

3 Likes

Hi everyone. My name is Léopold and I’m from France (hopefully you can’t hear my bad accent). I’m currently preparing a master Degree in Marketing, but I want to go futher with data and work on Data Scientist project, but first I want to take the time to finish Data Analyst and Scientist path and make my proof on Kaggle’s dustiest dataset. One of my passion is music, I would love to create my first Data Science projet around that.

4 Likes

Hi, my name is Joe and I’m from NY! I’m hoping to learn everything I need to become a Data Analyst.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone, I am Win from Indonesia currently working as Business Analyst at IKEA. I’m joining dataquest to upgrade my skill on data science and how it is applied in real life data. I would like to start a business related to data science/machine learning in the future.

5 Likes

Hi. I am Huseyn from Azerbaijan. I switched my career from Finance to Data Science. Dataquest helped me to learn R. I hope I will use most of Dataquest services as I found Dataquest one of the best in this area

3 Likes

Hey guys!

My name is Alex. I’m currently in the Bay Area and want to become an ML and AI wizard. Thanks for dropping my Hogwarts acceptance letter in the inbox Mary.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I am Gita from India.
I want to restart my carrer as data analyst.
I am happy to be the part of this community.

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Mehdi Mirzapour. Currently, I am doing postdoc in NLP at LIRMM, France. I am learning data science to improve my skills in solving problems. I have chosen Dataquest since it provides all the basics that I need without wasting my time to get back and look for them. I hope we make good friendship here and could help each other to improve.

4 Likes

Hi my name is Bertan. I am living in Ankara, Turkey. I am a Software Developer and I want to create some value with Machine Learning to the World. I think AI is a chance to beautify the World. Let’s make projects to make one more step to mankind.

4 Likes

Hi, my name is Ferdi. I am currently based in Tokyo but will move soon to Canada. I am in a career switch to data science, and hoping to learn new, exciting things about this field.

3 Likes

My name is Christian. And I currently work in child care, but I’m hoping that I can transition into a job in IT with help from Dataquest.

I live in Denmark and I don’t really know if it is possible to get a career here without a university degree. But I’ll try my best.

Glad to meet you all.

3 Likes

Hello, I’m Zineb from morocco, i’m student in a last year engineering. we use to work with the data analyse with R language, but i still beginner. i hope i could accomplish wonderful carrer with this new skills i will learn here. hope we could collaborate and work together to master this field. i’m gratefull to be here!

3 Likes