Welcome to our Community!

Hi All, I am Samir from New Jersey. I work as Software Engineer building trading application for investment banks last few years. Currently, I am focusing on learning Data analysis, ML, DL & Data Engineering. Dataquest is helping a lot to achieve it.

Thank you for the invitation Dataquest team.

3 Likes

I am Emmanuel Ezeobidi, all the way from Nigeria. I’m aiming to invest my energy and dedication into becoming a Machine Learning engineer.

4 Likes

Scott Davis, from South Carolina, hoping to learn data science to be able to help my company deliver higher value.

4 Likes

Hello! My name is Jessica and I am currently doing a PhD in intelligent systems and robotics at EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland. During my PhD I got very interested in machine learning and data analysis so I started using Dataquest to improve my skills in order to find my next job as data scientist. Thanks for inviting me in the community!

5 Likes

Hi ,

My name is Dinesh and I am based in Detroit . My focus is to become a Data Engineer and wanted to learn required skills for the same .

Thanks and regards ,
Dinesh Vempati

3 Likes

Hi my name is John Randall and I am based in London, UK. I work as a financial modeller using Excel extensively. I am keen to add data science skills to my skill set and hopefully one day work in the field.

3 Likes

Good day,

My name is Mai-ling Cox, and I am currently living in Georgia, USA. I hope to use the skills from the Python Data Science track to become a data scientist in the Healthcare Arena. I am currently a Business Intelligence developer for a local hospital in the Atlanta area.

3 Likes

Hi,

• I’m Lakshya from Kentucky, United States.
  • I am a PhD student in physics.
  • I am interested in building my career in ML and AI, so I am hoping to learn various Machine Learning algorithms and to apply them to real life situations with the help of Dataquest.

Thanks for the invitation!

5 Likes

Hello All,

Glad to be a part of this community. I am Naga Pakalapati, from South Dakota US. I was an ETL/BI professional and learning my way towards Analytics and ML. Also pursuing MS in Analytics from DSU.

DQ has been a great place for me to know, learn and implement the concepts of Data Science. Looking forward to learn more.

All the best everyone!!

4 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I’m Ania from Poland. I used to be physicist and now I’d like to become data scientist. I hope to learn python and machine learning.

Great to be here with you!

5 Likes

Hello, everyone. My name is Brian and I currently live in South Florida. I currently work as a data analyst and am looking to expand my skills.

4 Likes

Hi ! I am Inderpreet Kaur . I am located in Delhi, India. I am herextremely to switch may career to data science.

5 Likes

Hi! Everyone. I’m Anisha. I’m looking to learn and upskill.

5 Likes

Hi , This is Anushka from India. I work in marketing . I’m very excited to learn about data science from dataquest.

6 Likes

Hello, I’m Shweta from Maryland, US. I just started an entry level position in data science and I am hoping to learn new technologies as I am new to this field.

4 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Laura and I’m from Managua, Nicaragua :nicaragua:

I’ve been working with data for the last 3 years, but in the past year I have started learning python for data science. I have experience in project for Digital Marketing, People Analytics and Credit Risk. Also I’m working with a group of entrepreneurs to increase the value of their products and services with data-first strategy.

Looking forward to meet you all!

6 Likes

Hello my name is Karen S Bustamante, I live in USA.
I am a data analyst, working currently for the automobile industry. I have a bachelor in Math and Physics, master degree in applied Statistics and 7 years of experience. Over the past years, I’ve learned and master JMP, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI, SAS but no so much Python or R.

I would like to be become a data scientist and be proficient in coding.

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Chidiogo from Nigeria, am new here, don’t have any knowledge in data analysis before now but am here because I am willing to learn data analysis, having read so much about it that I fell in love with it. Am here also to network and get the best from the team here. I am looking forward to a wonderful experience here. Thanks for having me.

3 Likes

Hello, my name Raul Sanchez and currently live in the Milwaukee, WI. area. I am looking to transition into a new career in the data science field. I have been in the Healthcare field previously as a Radiographer. I am new to the field and trying to learn as much as possible using dataquest. I am hoping to gain some insight into how to break into the field.

2 Likes

My name is Alesia. I live in Raleigh, NC. I’m hoping to learn how to upload my projects to GitHub. I’m looking forward to learning Python while overlaying it with data science terminology. I then want to do some healthcare projects.

3 Likes