Welcome to our Community!

Welcome to the Community, Afolabi :partying_face: Good luck with your studies and subsequent job hunting! :star_struck:

Hello, I’m Vera from Nigeria currently an information Systems student. I’d like to learn data science and be an expert in analysing data. Am hoping to get help from this community.

2 Likes

Hi Vera, welcome to the Community! :heart: Good luck on your data learning journey! :mortar_board: See you around in the Community!

1 Like

Hello Everyone, I am Mmadu from Nigeria. I am working as a Supply Chain Supervisor and I hope to learn more about data analysis (PowerBi) and Python using DataQuest with the hope of diving into analytical roles in supply chain or data analysis.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community, Mmadu, and happy learning! :star2: See you around in the Community :nerd_face:

Hi my name is Jasper and I’m from London. My background is Physics/chinese language/IR, I have been following the data science path for several months now, hoping to find work in the field!

1 Like

Hi Jasper, welcome to the Community! :purple_heart: Happy learning and good luck with your job search! :dizzy:

1 Like

Hi all, I am Teklehaimanot from Germany.
I am a solar engineer and would like to keep learning programming in python and keep in touch with data sceince mindset people. I trust this is the right platform to get engaged and learn.

1 Like

Hi Teklehaimanot, welcome to the Community! You’re definitely in the right place to learn data science and network with other data science enthusiasts and professionals! :heavy_heart_exclamation: Good luck with your studies! :nerd_face: :mortar_board:

1 Like

Welcome Stephanie, Have a wonderful ride

1 Like

Welcome jasper, have a wonderful time

1 Like

Hello all! My name is Shaun and I am from Canada; however, my family and I packed up everything and moved to Mexico just over a year ago. I’m want to learn the skills required to be a data scientist and build on my previous education and work experiences!

2 Likes

Hi @shaun.oilund, welcome to the Community! :partying_face: Good luck with your studies, and happy learning! :nerd_face:

Thank you Elena; enjoy the rest of your day!

2 Likes

Thank you, Shaun! You too, have a great Thursday! :heavy_heart_exclamation: See you around in our Community :star_struck:

HELLO EVERYBODY! I’m new here! And i think i like dataquest.
still exploring.

1 Like

My name is Nichole, from Ghana
I’m glad to be a part of this family.
I’m looking forward to learning more and enhancing my skills as an aspiring and upcoming Data scientist from fellow members.

3 Likes

Welcome Adeyemi
Happy learning cheers

1 Like

Hi @vadeyemi2016, welcome to the Community! :orange_heart: Glad to hear that you’re enjoying Dataquest, happy learning! :rocket:

Hi Nicole, welcome to the Community! :balloon: We’re happy to have you among us! Good luck with your studies and achieving your goals! :mortar_board: :dizzy:

1 Like